how it works
save more, earn more
20% off entire purchase + 3x reward points every time you shop thru 30/Sept.
Shop in store or online.
Anywhere you want for orders over $49.
questions? we’ve got answers
The University Savings Pass is an exclusive, limited time offer for all your res hall decorating needs. Your Savings Pass gives you 20% off your entire purchase every time you shop at Bed Bath & Beyond, in-store or online, through Sept 30, 2022. (Standard shipping charges and Standard coupon exclusions apply. Verification required.)
The Savings Pass is for college/university enrolled students. However, a parent or guardian can sign up for their child, but they must use the enrolled student’s information. Only one Savings Pass per student. By signing up for the Savings Pass, you agree to let Bed Bath & Beyond do a verification through our third-party service of your enrollment at a college or university for an upcoming school term to receive the offer. If you are unable to verify your educational status, Bed Bath & Beyond reserves the right to not provide the offer.
To get the pass, you will need:
- To sign up with the same name that is on all of your University enrolled documents
- Using a nickname to sign up for the Savings Pass will likely prevent you from getting the offer if that is not how your school records have you on file
- To provide an email address
- This will be the email used to access or set up your Bed Bath & Beyond account for the offer
- We do not use your email address to verify your eligibility as a student
YES! Use your Savings Pass on every Bed Bath & Beyond purchase both online and in-store until the offer expires on Sept 30, 2022. (Standard shipping charges and coupon exclusions apply).
How to use in-store:
Download our app and go to My Offers on your phone; or print the offer from bedbathandbeyond.com/myoffers. Make sure you're signed in with your email address used to sign up for the Savings Pass offer. Select your University Savings Pass offer and show it to the cashier. (Offer expires Sept 30, 2022)
How to use online:
Make sure you have logged in to your account/email address so the Savings Pass can be applied (Offer expires Sept 30, 2022).
In some cases, additional documentation is needed to verify enrolled student status. Only one document should be needed. Examples of accepted documents:
- Dated Acceptance Letter (in most cases, this will be all you need)
- Tuition or University Bill
- Class schedule
- College ID Card
University uploaded documents will only be accepted if they show
- College's/University's name
- Student's name - which must match exactly to the name entered on the verification form
- Date/term of enrollment
- Documents that are not associated with the school will not be accepted (i.e., birth certificate, driver’s license, etc.)
University Savings Pass™ customers who sign up for the Welcome Rewards program will receive 3x reward points when they use their Savings Pass to make a purchase through September 30, 2022.
The 3x points will show as pending and then be awarded after 30 days. A $5 reward can be redeemed for every $5,000 points earned.
See Welcome Rewards Program Terms for more details on earning and redeeming Welcome Rewards.