questions? we’ve got answers
The University Savings Pass for Fall 2022 university move-in has now EXPIRED. Fill out the sign-up form so that we can notify you when the offer is next available (Pro-Tip: Be on the lookout for Spring 2023 move-in notices!)
We want to make sure that we have the correct information on file for your inclusion in all University Emails and Offers!
The University Savings Pass is an exclusive, limited time offer for all your dorm room decorating needs. The University Savings Pass gives you 20% off your entire purchase every time you shop at Bed Bath & Beyond, in-store or online. The latest offer expired Sept 30, 2022. (Standard shipping charges and Standard coupon exclusions apply. Verification required.)
The Savings Pass is for college/university enrolled students. However, a parent or guardian can sign up for their child, but they must use the enrolled student’s information. Only one Savings Pass per student. By signing up for the Savings Pass, you agree to let Bed Bath & Beyond do a verification of your enrollment at a college or university for an upcoming school term to receive the offer. If you are unable to verify your educational status, Bed Bath & Beyond reserves the right to not provide the offer.
To get the pass, you will need:
- To sign up with the same name that is on all of your University enrolled documents
- Using a nickname to sign up for the Savings Pass will likely prevent you from getting the offer if that is not how your school records have you on file
- To provide an email address
- This will be the email used to access or set up your Bed Bath & Beyond account for the offer
- We do not use your email address to verify your eligibility as a student
YES! Use your Savings Pass on every Bed Bath & Beyond purchase both online and in-store. (Offer expired on Sept 30, 2022. Standard shipping charges and coupon exclusions apply).
How to use in-store:
Download our app and go to My Offers on your phone; or print the offer from http://bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/account/coupons. Make sure you're signed in with your email address used to sign up for the Savings Pass offer. Select your University Savings Pass offer and show it to the cashier. (Offer expired Sept 30, 2022)
How to use online:
Make sure you have logged in to your account/email address so the Savings Pass can be applied (Offer expired Sept 30, 2022) from coupon options in checkout.
In some cases, additional documentation is needed to verify enrolled student status. Only one document should be needed. Examples of accepted documents:
- Dated Acceptance Letter (in most cases, this will be all you need)
- Tuition or University Bill
- Class schedule
- College ID Card
University uploaded documents will only be accepted if they show
- College's/University's name
- Student's name - which must match exactly to the name entered on the verification form
- Date/term of enrollment
- Documents that are not associated with the school will not be accepted (i.e., birth certificate, driver’s license, etc.)
YES! Details for our free and paid programs can be found at Welcome Rewards!